Atlanta & Area Trip Planner
Welcome to Atlanta & Area!
Atlanta, a historical and yet very contemporary city, is thriving. A cultural metropolis, Atlanta is the heart of the South and home of famous 'Gone with the Wind' author, Margaret Mitchell. While in Atlanta, be sure to go to the Margaret Mitchell House and Museum where she penned her famous novel. Atlanta, site of the 1996 Summer Olympics, now has a magnificent 21-acre Olympic Park featuring the eyecatching Fountain of Rings and various artworks. Steeped in the history of the South, Atlanta's historic sights offer visitors a trip back in time. Visit the Antebellum Plantation at Stone Mountain Park or stop by the Atlanta History Center and Museum. A must on any visitor's itinerary should be the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. Atlanta's Fernbank Science Center, offers visitors the opportunity to either view a star show at the planetarium or take a stroll through the Fernbank Natural History Museum located at the same site.
Hotels & Motels
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in Atlanta & Area? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- Global Surgery and Transplantation Congress
Oct 03 to Oct 04 » Hilton Atlanta Airport and Towers
- International Conference and Exhibition on Surgical Oncology
Oct 03 » Hilton Atlanta Airport and Towers
- 5th International Conference and Exhibition on Addiction Research & Therapy
Oct 03 to Oct 05 » Hilton Atlanta Airport and Towers
- Repticon Atlanta Reptile & Exotic Animal Show
Oct 15 to Oct 16 » Atlanta, GA
- International conference on Integrative Medicine & NUtrition 2016
Nov 28 to Nov 29 » Hilton Atlanta Airport and Towers
- 10th International Conference and Exhibition on Obesity and Weight Management
Dec 08 » Acworth, GA
- Womens Business Breakthrough Bootcamp
TBA » Atlanta, GA
- Kids Ultimate Fitness Challenge - Atlanta
TBA » Atlanta, GA
- 3rd International Conference on Innate Immunity and Immune System Diseases
Sep 05 » Atlanta Airport Taxi